Registration fees are as follows:
CHF 350.- per Team
Student teams: CHF 250.- per Team
Sign up as team captain now and register the other team members later. Registration deadline is 20.05.18. The team captain will receives all the necessary information including start numbers and maps.
Late registrations are possible until 31.05.18 for an extra charge of CHF 100 per team. The start numbers must then be collected from us (St. Johanns-Vorstadt 3).
The entry fee includes free travel to and from the public transport area of the Tarifverbund Nordwestschweiz (TNW), clothing transport, drinks from Isostar during the run and a receipt for a Migros gift, with which the SOLA Basel finisher bag can also be collected.
Register here: Registration form
– Each Team comprises 10 people with at least 3 female participants.
– Teams are considered student teams (university, polytechnic, university of applied science) if they include at least 6 enrolled students.
– Each male and female runner is allowed to run one stage only.
– The minimum age is 16 years.
– The Mini SOLA is free for the first 250 registrations.